Just in, a clubman version of famous Talbot Lotus group 2 rallycar. Very nice and well prepared body, AP brakes front, ZF dogleg trans (supposedly with standard ratios), quick rack, pedal box, 5,3 diff, Bilsteins etc etc BUT: needs a new shortblock, small but unpleasant hole in the cylinder block now. Due to this car is naturally not driveable.
Will come with straight bonnet and new windscreen. Even after 35 years of transporting these things, hood pins can and will be forgotten sometimes...
Priced for quick deal for 13900 Euros. Car in southern Finland, any examination can be done and also recommended! Finnish registration, FIA HTP which needs to be renewed. No spares unfortunately for this price. Delivery worldwide not a problem!
09.04. ENGINE WILL BE REBUILT AND CAR WILL BE SOLD WITH FRESH FIA HTP WITHIN FEW WEEKS!
Info +358 432 111955 or email@example.com
Regards, Jouni Papunen
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- 20180302-4.jpg (35.47 KiB) Viewed 1301 times
- 20180302-3.jpg (37.78 KiB) Viewed 1301 times
- 20180302-2.jpg (39.56 KiB) Viewed 1301 times
- 20180302-1.jpg (33.42 KiB) Viewed 1301 times
- 20180302_134213.JPG (42.77 KiB) Viewed 1301 times
- 20180302_134159 (1).jpg (648.99 KiB) Viewed 1301 times
- 20180302_134150.jpg (664.45 KiB) Viewed 1301 times
- 20180302_134140.jpg (707.28 KiB) Viewed 1301 times